Sunday 14 September 2014

Goals of the Week: September 14th

At the end of each week, my personal trainer and I discuss what accomplishments I'm proud of and what I need to work on during the following week. I set monthly goals and write them down on a white board in my room, but I like setting mini goals to work towards during the week.

I took last week off from the gym as I strained my lower back and wanted to give it a rest. I had a nice week off and spent the one night re-doing my living area.



 It still needs work but I'm happy with what I've done so far.


So for this week, I was planning on doing my meal prep, portioning everything out and starting to count calories again. I don't like counting calories but I feel way more in control of what I'm putting into my body when I do. I talked to my trainer about this and she suggested instead of counting calories, to just meal prep and start eating slower. I know I should take the time to chew my food but I've always been a really fast eater, which isn't good, because you can inhale more food than you need before your brain tells you that you're full.

So the goals for this week are:

  • meal prep
  • eat slowly and drink more water with meals
  • work on that 10 minute squat 

No comments:

Post a Comment