Sunday 21 September 2014

Goals of the Week: September 21

So, I don't think I hit any of my goals from last week. I did a great food prep on Sunday and stayed away from everything potato but that was about it. I blame it on my stomach. I was getting bad, shooting pains from Sunday-Wednesday, which I found out was the result of the fibre supplement I was taking. While that was happening, I couldn't really eat much. I could hardly ate any of the food that I prepared, which sucked, but my Dad got a few good meals out of it. I cut out the inulin supplement and that seemed to help. I've also been getting full extremely fast and my appetite has been almost non-existent which is really strange because I can usually eat so much. I didn't work out once last week due to everything that was going on. Between my stomach hurting and not being able to eat much, I've been tired and lacking energy. I'm positive this week will be better. I got in a small workout at home tonight and I signed up for some Crossfit classes which I'm super pumped about. My stomach is starting to feel better since I've cut out the potatoes and the cravings are subsiding. I'm probably going to take it easy the next few days until I see my doctor and see if there's anything I can do to boost my energy.

I don't have any set goals for this week. This is my personal week, I'll do what I want.



Sweaty from my workout earlier. My cats make my at home workouts difficult. 


Made myself a treat today because why not.


Now I'm going to listen to the wind howl and go to bed. These cool September nights are perfect for sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment