Sunday 28 September 2014

Goals of the Week: September 28

This is going to be a short one. I just finished doing food prep and even after having a mid-day nap, I'm still exhausted.

Weekly Goals:

  • PRACTICE PROPER FORM AND EXECUTION SO YOU DON'T INJURE YOURSELF. After doing box jumps last Monday I hurt my knee, and that put me off for the entire week. I've done back and arms for 3 days in a row. My form is always really good, but I tend to use one side (the stronger side) of my body more than the other, hence why I injured my good leg. Whenever I would land, that leg would take most of the impact. 
  • Eat actual meals. Too often I come home and eat cereal and a banana for dinner instead of what I actually prepared. -_- 
  • Find a good spaghetti squash and zucchini muffin recipe! 
  • Work on grip strength. I can deadlift over 100lbs if my hands weren't so weak and I could actually grip the bar for more than 3 reps. 
Now that September is coming to an end, I'll have to make goals for October. One of my goals for September was to hit 5 or 6 risers while doing box jumps, and I did that last Monday!! 


When the Group Ex room is empty at the gym, I like to do circuits. This one consisted of deadlifts, box jumps, pistol squats, weighted punches and ab work. 


Now it's movie time and bed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment